Veins carry low-in-oxygen blood from the body to lungs and heart. When the walls or valve of these veins get weakened then aching of veins start and especially affects the legs. This venous condition is called as varicose veins.
There are various causes of this condition. Veins are the storage of unused blood. When the body is at rest only a portion of available blood flows in the body. This storage is because of elasticity of the walls of the veins. Depending upon function and location veins are of different size. Varicose veins are not a condition that is inevitable, but through treatment and proper medication, it can be overcome.
In Today’s internet world when everyone is using mobile and internet then it becomes very easy to have any kind of medications at your doorstep. Canadian Pharmacy the habitat for all prescribed and non- prescribed medicines. So now it’s quite easy to handle these kinds of health issues.
But before treating varicose veins one should be aware of the causes of it so that you can avoid them before any severity.
- Age-With the age the walls of veins become less elastic and in older age people are more prone to these varicose veins.
- Heredity- Sometimes this condition is hereditary. This condition is basically related to women due to female hormone that ensures that women have looser connective tissue that provides less protection to the veins.
- Posture and Exercise- People who are more determined towards their body health or do exercise daily they are less attracted towards this varicose veins. Sitting and standing still for the longtime deactivates the muscular pumps that result in the stagnant blood and results in swollen veins.
- Shoes and Clothes- Women are seen wearing high heeled or plateau shoe that results in the pooling of blood in legs and ultimately is the cause of varicose veins. Again tight fitted clothes are also a cause of varicose veins. Wearing tight clothes for long period restrict the flow of blood in the body especially hands and feet.
- Dehydration And Alcohol Consumption- Within an airline there is low oxygen and low pressure that affects the coagulation system. Consuming alcohol at that time leads to dehydration and because of dehydration causes the blood vessels to narrow and blood to thicken.
- Exposure To Sun- Whether it is of taking hot bath or excess exposure to sun increases the vein distention and leads to more pooling of blood. Avoid your legs and hands to be exposed to sun. Making your ankles flexible with the time can help in blood movement.
- Obesity- the common problem because of sedentary lifestyle. And because of excess pressure of the fat deposition in the body leads to the pressure in veins of legs.
These are the causes that one should not ignore, as educating yourself can reduce the risk of varicose veins. Proper treatment and prevention lead to a healthy life.